Friday, February 29, 2008

www.myirishlodge.com.

Hello

My name is Peadar Mitchell and I am a film maker from Co. Leitrim.
During this tourist season, I will be making short promotional videos for people with accommodation for tourists. The way it works is that I will come to your establishment and film the services that you offer; accommodation, food, hospitality etc. but also I will film the type of services that the tourist can expect in your area; be it fishing, golfing, water sports, scenery, hill walking, shopping etc.
This film will then be posted on the internet via http://www.myirishlodge.com/.

To watch a two minute promotional video, just click www.myirishlodge.com/peadar.html For more information, you can contact me at peadarmitchell@hotmail.comor by phone at 087 6140955
Thank You, Peadar Mitchell

No comments: